You got the drive?
Become part of the aXpel group!
aXpel compotech Hungary is an international supplier of fiber reinforced plastics parts. The products made in our plants are installed across Europe in the transport industry, equipment and machine manufacturing industries, medical technology and the healthcare sector.
We consider our employees to be our most valuable corporate capital. Become a part of the aXpel group and grow with us.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for you as of now as a
Debreceni út 233/E. , H-4400 Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Your main tasks
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and challenging projects in the
composite plastic industry. To this end, YOU will lend a hand with the following tasks:
• Design and development of technical parts and mechanical components in the composite plastic
• Understanding and processing customer requirements according to engineering standards, taking
into account quality, reliability, cost-effectiveness and other constraints
• Creation of 3D models and drawings, management and approval of bill of materials and other technical
documentation using CAD and PLM/PDM programs
• Design and development of measuring instruments and jigs for production
• Carrying out tolerance calculations, examining manufacturability analyses, preparing presentations
and other technical documentation
• Leading and support project teams
• Searching for possible errors occurring at the start of production and investigating their root causes,
supporting post-design work, managing engineering changes
• Participation in reviews of quality control and development processes
• Carrying out other work in the development department and providing technical support to other
internal groups or external customers
Proactive, communicative, passionate, convincing and determined; these and the following qualities are
part of your DNA:
• Education in a relevant field (mechanical engineering).
• At least 3 years of experience in a specialized design field
• Experience in using a CAD program (advantage: Creo)
• Knowledge of engineering PLM/PDM system, corporate management system
• MS office skills
• Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
What we offer
• A varied and responsible job in an exciting working environment
• A careful and comprehensive induction
• Digitised work tools
• A lot of personal responsibility and commitment
Then we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application documents at
Ms Ágnes Kőrösi, Head of back office at aXpel compotech Hungary Kft. T: +36703978984